Thanks to their biocompatibility and powerful biocidal activity, silver nanoparticles
have a range of applications in the health sector.
1. Production of detergents and coating products.
2. Production of shampoos, cosmetics, sunscreens simplifying the manufacture of cosmetic products and avoiding incompatibilities between ingredients.
3. Integration in the production of wound dressings and surgical sutures.
The presence of silver nanoparticles in plastic containers and films
considerably increases the shelf life of food.
1. Production of plastic resin and paper/cardboard used to produce containers, plastic films and boxes for food packaging.
2. Production of ceramic water filters with porosity.
Used in the production of yarn and fibers with sanitizing properties for the
manufacture of mattresses, clothes and sheets, upholstery and interior
fabrics for automobiles. The fiber integration of these products creates
value in use in the hospital, residential and commercial sectors.
1. The cleaning of mattresses is not a very common practice, the action of silver nanoparticles contributes to the maintenance of a healthy environment, preventing the spread of infections.
2. The production of shoe insoles containing silver nanoparticles allows hygiene and elimination of bad odor.
The physicochemical properties of the silver particles confer
an increase in the capacity to conduct electricity, increasing
the capacity by up to 10 times.
1. Production of conductive inks for use in the field of flexible electronics, in the manufacture of printed circuit boards (PCI), power converters and electronic chips.
2. Applications in sensors, biosensors, with increased sensitivity and specificity and with a lower analysis cost.
3. Manufacture of nanostructured resin with silver particles used in the manufacture of washing machines and plastics in refrigerators.
Silver nanoparticles increase stability and optimize the drying time of the ink used in 3D printing.